So there is this guy at my school. I will not even hint at his name. You never know who is reading, haha. He and I are sort of friends and it's so weird. Let me first say, I have a boyfriend. I'm super happy with my boyfriend, I've never had a bigger crush on a guy and I'm so lucky that he's crazy about me. But this guy....it's just....strange. There's that crushing feeling, the lusty feeling, and all of those feelings about different boys. This one, about this guy is completely new. It's none of the above. Every time I see him I just want to throw him on the floor, unbutton his shirt, and....
...then I realize I'm fantasizing about him. It's like as soon as he opens his mouth all these things start going on in my head and I can't even look at him the same. I have never had these odd feelings about any guy before. He's not even my type. There is just this insane attraction.
I cannot wait for Travis (the boyfriend) to get here. Maybe all these strange thoughts about guy friends are happening because I've seen my boyfriend once in the past year. Ew.
Interpol
Antics
No comments:
Post a Comment