The sockets in my apartment stopped working.
Couldn't turn on space heater.
Really cold night.
Had trouble sleeping.
Woke up at 2pm.
Apartment was freezing.
Pounding headache begins.
Discovered plugs in bathroom work.
Plugged space heater in and curled up in hallway with Macbook.
Mean text from Mom saying she checked my bank account.
She asks why I'm broke.
New girl showed up to move in.
A couple other people showed up.
Decided on dinner Downtown.
Dinner wasn't good.
Missed Ugly Betty thanks to dinner and powerless apartment.
At least dinner was free.
Got harassed by a homeless guy.
I have no sympathy.
Ran out of boxes while packing.
Boyfriend won't answer phone.
Boyfriend has boxes.
Boyfriend still won't answer phone.
Angry, tired trip to Target to find boxes.
Way too expensive.
Boyfriend still doesn't answer.
Planning on beating up boyfriend tomorrow.
Decides that's not the best plan since I haven't seen him in so long.
Misses boyfriend.
Spends money I don't have at Target.
Back in tiny hallway.
So glad I'm moving out.
Still freezing cold apartment.
For some odd reason I want a Frosty.
Pounding headache still not gone.
Exhausted for some reason.
Wants to sleep.
Still in hallway.
Pounding headache dissipating.
Thom Yorke
The Eraser
No comments:
Post a Comment