Saturday, December 6, 2008

Girl-crush Eye Candy











Ok so for some reason, I randomly decided to post photos of my favorite pretty girls that sing. I'm so original. 

Who doesn't like looking at hot chicks with musical talent?

Straight girls? Like me? Maybe...
I guess I'm not feeling so straight today or something.

Oh well, in no particular order, here it goes:




Lily fricken Allen. I've been a fan of hers for forever. I'm not just trying to sound cool, I really have. I will always love her, drunk, sober, high, ugly, fat, skinny, pretty....



The boyfriend and I have already agreed, that if Kate Nash calls him up, I'll forgive him for one night.



Two hot chicks who love hot chicks. Tegan and Sara, need I say more? They are amazing.



Jenny Lewis. The cute folky vocalist with a dirty side.

Sue Denim and Dee Plume of Robots in Disguise. My personal style icons, the fact that Dee is dating Noel Fielding makes me want to be her wardrobe raiding, boyfriend stealing best friend.

Zooey Deschanel. Who cares if every actor/actress is coming out with an album, have you heard She and Him?


The girl that could beat up your boyfriend, Brody Dalle.

Lady Gaga is HOT. Christina Aguilera needs to lay off.

I'm not in to the whole "scene" thing, but Hayley Williams of Paramore is adorable and her voice is fabulous. 

Patricia Day, the jaeger chugging, chain smoking, lead singer of the Horrorpops.

Cat Power, her sense of style is beyond rad, just like her music.
Joanna Newsom. Her lyrics are absolutely beautiful and poetic. Did I mention she's dating comedian Andy Samberg? Lucky.....

 
Adele. She's British, her voice is killer, and she's gorgeous. 
Done.

Katie White of the Ting Tings. Her eyes....are like.....wow.


Regina Spektor. If gay marriage becomes legal and we both wake up as lesbians one morning, we're getting married.
Gwen Stefani. A lot of people didn't like her solo stuff, but hey No Doubt is going to start touring again! 

I'm sure as soon as I post this, I'll remember tons more. Maybe I'll do another one some day, but these are my absolute faves.

<3

No comments: