Monday, December 8, 2008

Anywhere But Here

So my last day of school at Memphis College of Art is tomorrow. I get way too sentimental with certain things. Ok, with everything. I don't know what it is. Earlier tonight I was leaving the school and was like "This is the last time I'll be here at night." I looked around and took in the scenery, the dark basement of the school, the lights in the park reflecting off the pond. 

I just don't understand myself. I'm so weird. Tomorrow I'll be sad, many of these people I've known for the past several months will probably never see me again. On my last day all I have is Art History 2, we're just going in, picking up our last test and leaving. My teacher, Adrian Duran, has probably been my favorite teacher. Ever. From Pre-School until now, he is my number one fave. I know I'll get over it....

As soon as Travis and I have everything packed into our cars, and we're out of Tennessee, I will be SO DAMN HAPPY.

I need to get the hell out of here. 

Rise Against
Siren Song of the Counter Culture

No comments: