It's been a while my friend.
(Wow way to be creepy talking to my blog like it's human....am I mental?)
I gave up on this blog for a while, because I've been working a lot on my fashion blog: fashionablymeg.wordpress.com and I was like "I can't keep up with a regular blog about regular stuff"
But indeed I can. I think.
School is out so I think it will be easier.
Anyway, I'm currently sitting in Westport Coffee House eating a panini (that has way too much cheese and salami on it) and people-watching. People-watching is what I do when I'm rather bored and want some inspiration from somewhere. The current patrons of this coffee house are:
A guy who seems to be an Art History major, or any fine arts major, judging by the work he's doing on his laptop. He's comparing the works of many famous painters, Picasso, Degas, Monet...but he doesn't appear to be your stereotypical art major. His outfit is an American Eagle t-shirt and camo cargo shorts with some Nikes. He just goes to show that you can't be stereotypical.
Then we have a quite hippie-ish looking woman going over what seems to be lines for a play. At the top of the paper it says "Silent Beggar" and written sloppily in red marker it says THIS IS YOU. Well, I think she'll do great in the play because she's been very quiet the whole time she's been here.
There are two teenagers in the corner one with tea, the other with some kind of rasperry latte and they're staring at each other over their Macbooks. The girl is trying to do homework and the guy just wants to talk instead of play on his laptop.
There are two girls on the other side of the room curled up in their chairs, deep in conversation. They talk quietly, so I can't really eavesdrop. Unfortunately...
On another note, I think I may have found some graffiti by Banksy today:

Hmm....Banksy or somebody who does similar work?
No comments:
Post a Comment