Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not Fair

I've been in a funk lately. I've been so depressed and uninspired. Well, I usually get inspired when I'm depressed, but I've been too depressed that I can't even put that inspiration into art or writing. 

I'm beyond angsty artsy kid....and that's sad. 

I haven't even written a blog in forever. The last two posts were depressing. This sucks!

I really want my own place. It's horrible not having your own bedroom to escape to. It's bad just not having your own place where everything is yours and you can just relax. I need to find an apartment.

I'm living with Travis and his mom and it's not fun. Granted she lives upstairs, so it's not like I'm trying to watch Nip/Tuck while she's flipping the channel over to the Bachelor (blech). We have two tv's down here, our own living room, bar, bedroom. But still, none of it is mine. All of my things are still in boxes in the garage because there is nowhere to put them because it will clash with the clean, modern look of Trav's bedroom. Ugh. I'm all about things modern, but for instance, somewhere like my living room would be clean and modern. My room would be girly-ish and slightly cluttered.

I'm trying to find a roommate, but it's hard since I don't know anybody and don't really know how to go about finding a roommate that isn't a creeper.

Well, I'm off. Hopefully things will get better and I'll stop hating myself for some reason.

Lily Allen
It's Not Me, It's You

No comments: