Sunday, January 18, 2009

Welcome To Reality

I don't find myself to be the girl who looks like she would play video games.

But I do.

Usually it's just games like The Sims. I also really really really love Grand Theft Auto. Well mainly just 3 & 4. When I moved in with Travis and noticed Bioshock sitting on the shelf next to his PS3 I asked him about it. 

Now let me start by saying I love all things from the '40s and '50s, zombie-like creatures, and horror. So when Travis told me it was a survival horror game based in the '50s where crazy almost dead people are trying to kill you, I figured I'd give it a try. 
Holy crap, it's fricken awesome. 

I never thought I'd be so into a game. Usually when I play video games I just do it for fun when I'm bored, but with Bioshock, when I don't have anything to do I'm playing it. I'll end up playing it for a couple hours at a time before I realize how long I've been playing. 

I'm officially a girly video-game loving nerd.

And that's okay.

Adolescents
The Adolescents


No comments: