Tuesday, January 6, 2009

PDA



First, let me say, I love Interpol. 

No wait, I fucking love Interpol.

Seeing them live was probably the best thing that happened to me in '08. It was a pretty bad year. Oh but getting back with Travis was definitely the first. But Interpol is a close second.

I'm done. If you've ever listened to them, I shouldn't have to explain why I love them.

Something else I love?

Nip/Tuck

The 6th season started tonight and Nip/Tuck is still one of the best shows on television. My freshman year of high school was when the show first aired and I first started watching. I'd tell my mom I was going to bed, then creep up to my room, turn my tv down as low as it would go and turn on Nip/Tuck. My sophomore year my mom walked in one night while I was watching, Just as Christian Troy was having sex...with...somebody. She turned the tv off and told me to stop watching the show. I turned it back on as soon as I heard her go downstairs. 

It's sounds like I was in my room doing drugs or something, I was just watching a show. I'm not a very big couch potato, I don't have much tv that I watch. Gossip Girl and Nip/Tuck. I have to have my Chuck Bass/Christian Troy fix. This season of Nip/Tuck looks like it's going to be the best. I'm excited. 

Why am I in love with assholes? My boyfriend is an asshole...but in a good way.
Is that possible?

One last thing that I love:

This guy: Writing Dirty 
I can't help it, I love the way he writes.    : )

Interpol
Turn On The Bright Lights

No comments: