Friday, November 14, 2008

Friend Of Mine

So one day, long ago (ok maybe a tad over a year) somebody told me I resembled Lily Allen. This was back when I had long straight hair, blunt cut bangs, and slightly better skin.

This person was also a bit tipsy and I looked extra fab that night. Nevertheless I took the complement, but didn't believe her.

I really don't see any resemblance, Lily is thin, fabulous, and totally gorgeous. Someone who I don't want to mention, who should have told me they thought I looked better than Lily, told me it was just because of the hair and she was far cuter than I was. (which is why he's no longer my boyfriend)

But anyway, only recently did I realize that clean, sober me, looks like smoking, drunk, cracked out Allen.

Ohhhhhh, there's the resemblance.







Lily Allen
Alright, Still

No comments: