(I'm back with my horrid chronicles)
On to J....
J asked me out for sushi, his favorite place was my favorite place. It was already working out. When I opened my front door, it was my high school fantasy come true. Rockabilly, Punk dreamboat. He wore Doc Martens, tight jeans, a vintage button up shirt and drove a giant Cadillac.
Lunch was great and he said he wanted to meet again. I remember staring at his physique, 6'3" and slender. I'd never been with anyone you'd consider "slender," it was one of those things the media makes you lust over. That whole idea of a perfect body. I told him we could meet again, he went away to work and came over after.
Of course, the inevitable happened. On the couch. Just as Nick got home, Nick and 6 of his friends. I could cry from the level of awkward tension in that room. He told me after that he felt something new, that he'd hooked up with girls on the first date but this was different. It was more. I swooned, he said he wanted to see me every day. And he did, for about 2 weeks.
I met M and broke J's heart. J asked to move in, and told me he loved me. I couldn't handle all that after 2 weeks, you're still floating from the butterflies. It's too soon. Too soon and M was too gorgeous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment